Hopin is the first all-in-one live online events platform where attendees can learn, interact, and connect with people from anywhere in the world.
Our mission: Better connections, better planet.
The event industry is massive, but there are two major problems with it: environmental damage and inaccessibility. Billions of people around the world attend thousands of events every year, but not everyone has the ability to participate in events and every event has a carbon footprint. At Hopin, our mission is to address both of these issues by providing a sustainable solution that is accessible to everyone.
Hopin is seeking an Account Manager who is personable, self-driven, passionate and ambitious! We're looking for someone with strong experience in this field, good at making decisions on the go, is helpful, supportive and a team player. Event experience is a plus.
We're excited to work with someone who is highly motivated, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy to work with a remote team. We're currently a team of 60+ motivated individuals, and you will be working within the Account Management (customer success) team. We are hiring in all time zones.
- Manage a portfolio (20-30 accounts) of strategic/enterprise customers and execute on key objectives across the entire portfolio
- Welcome and onboard Enterprise customers, partnering with them to create successful events
- Offer ongoing dedicated support to the accounts you manage
- Assist with technical dry-runs, preparing the customer for a successful event
- Communicate with customer often via email and video calls
- Be proactive and friendly, offering the highest level of support to customers
- Collate customer feedback and communicate this to the product team
- Work with our product engineers to make Hopin easier to use
- Work with our sales and support team for optimal customer success
- Identify opportunities for networking, referrals and expansion
- 4 years + experience in Account Management, Customer Success, and/or experience as an event manager
- 2 years + experience working at a B2B SaaS company
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills; you have the ability to read, interpret, and clarify customers' goals, and then craft thoughtful responses to help them achieve those goals
- Tech Savvy - love software, tech and excited to learn new software
- Ability to teach yourself new skills and competencies, and finding answers yourself
- Excellent presentation and public speaking abilities
- Great problem-solving abilities - assess all options before making a decision
- Exceptional organization skills - you're used to juggling multiple priorities
- Have a "can do" attitude
- Can work at a fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with a video platform
- Experience working at an early stage startup
- Event planning or organizing experience
A competitive starting salary for this role with opportunity for bonuses as we scale.
We are a remote first team and are open to remote applications from all over the world. However, if you’re based in London you can work with the Founder, Ops and the Tech Lead in the heart of Shoreditch.