We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our COO. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for them such as creating reports, organising travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organisational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office and Google suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in fast-paced startups.
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Drafting emails and messages, keeping track of the important slack channels for any crucial communication.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and collecting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using Slack, Google Sheets, Excel, Chartio, HubSpot and a wide range of internal and external tools typical of a fast-growing SaaS business.
- Reading and analysing incoming memos, emails, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Experience as an assistant in an all-remote context a major plus.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant for a C-suite executive in a high-growth startup
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office and Google suite.
- Ability to organise a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Previous experience in SaaS, a plus.
- Understanding of startups and tools like Slack, HubSpot, Notion, and other CRMs
- Super motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver.
- Team player who can work cross functionally across multiple departments.
- Passionate about technology
We are currently a remote team and are open to remote applications from anywhere in the US, although we have a preference for East Coast time zone.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.