Talent Acquisition Specialist - EMEA
We are looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist that’s not afraid of scrappy environments and actually feels more comfortable working lean. This person is a best practices advocate: Candidate experience is your core but Hiring Manager’s relationship is just as important.
Our current People’s team of 6 is focused on collaboration, but also on proactivity and building partnerships with all the departments inside Hopin. We are here to help, structure processes and take ownership of our projects.
Sounds good? Here are your responsibilities.
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like StackOverflow, Angel.co and LinkedIn).
- Craft recruiting emails and campaigns to attract passive candidates.
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms.
- Interview candidates (via video).
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits.
- Monitor key recruitment metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire.
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
- +3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition and HR related tasks in fast paced environments.
- Experienced in hyper-growth environments, and SaaS.
- Vast experience with recruiting technical profiles.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Experience with sourcing techniques.
- Understanding of referral programs.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field.
Competitive salary Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world Flexible schedules Laptop assigned, Mac or DELL XPS 800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.