We are looking for someone who is self-driven and ambitious, with a keen eye for design, and preferably with solid experience in frameworks like React and JQuery. We are also looking for someone with strong experience with Twilio, OpenTok and other video softwares.
You will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with, ensuring alignment of web design, optimising web pages, among other duties.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is comfortable in a fast paced start-up environment as well as working with a remote development team. You will have the opportunity to work within a highlight motivated and ambitious team of 10, reporting directly to the VP of Engineering.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Ensuring high quality user experience.
- Maintain and improve company website.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements.
- Work closely with a small agile development team.
- Delivering projects and KPIs on-time with high quality browser troubleshooting, debugging.
- 4+ years Front-End development experience.
- Experience working with video software like Twilio and OpenTok.
- Experience with WebRTC, Live Streaming or other related video technologies.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Solid experience working in an agile development environment.
- Passion for clean code.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions.
- Experience in graphic software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, etc.
- Knowledge of some SEO principles.
- Self-starter, able to deliver project on time meeting high quality standards.
- Strong understanding of different software development practices, infrastructure, and how. each can help bring more value to customers.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.