Hopin’s Business Operations will partner with the Head of Business Operations on many aspects of the go-to-market strategy and operations, including Marketing, Sales, Post-Sales and Partnerships. The candidate will be highly analytical and have deep business acumen to quickly gather relevant data, drive insights, and make clear recommendations, but the responsibility doesn’t stop at the analysis and recommendations - it will also be deeply involved in the implementation. The day will shift from high level long term planning strategy session to working with an engineer on debugging why data is not consistent across dashboards. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative as most projects will require working with other functions including Sales, Marketing, Sales Engineering, Customer Support, Account Management, Product, Finance, and People.
Some representative projects: Instrumenting the go to market functions, defining expansion strategy, global GTM capacity planning, segmentation and prioritization of markets, defining KPIs for the business, pricing and packaging, selecting and implementing tools and processes.
Communication skills are a critical part of the role as the candidate will have to present to the CEO, board members, investors, partners, and internal meetings extensively.
You will be working on the highest priority opportunities, the projects will change rapidly, and no one week will look like the one before. We move very fast and you’ll be at the center of the action.
- Define go to market KPIs from with functional leaders and continuously manage key performance metrics
- Define go to market segmentation across regions, use cases, and types of companies
- Review and redefine pricing and packaging in partnership with product
- Find opportunities to automate manual processes that improve customer experience and efficiency
- Prepare and present business performance updates to the leadership team
- Partner with engineering and functional leads to select and implement new tools and workflows across Marketing, Sales, and Post-Sales
- Lead resource planning for all go to market teams based on revenue, forecast, and potential
- 3+ years of revenue strategy and operations, or go to market consulting experience
- Strong analytical skills and mindset
- Self motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and can work in a fast paced environment
- Team player who can work cross functionally across multiple departments.
- Strong understanding of SaaS business models
- Experience working / implementing systems and tools for go to market operations
- Passionate about technology
We are currently a remote team and are open to remote applications from all over the world (preferably within 2 hours of US timezones).
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.