Hopin’s Marketing Operations Manager will work closely with the Head of Marketing to create automated systems and processes for distributing targeted content to Hopin’s user segments. This position is highly specialized in marketing technology and setting up marketing operations for scaling. You will play a key role in moving users through the customer journey, optimizing conversions, and tracking metrics. As Hopin’s content production scales, your work will ensure that the right content and messaging reach the right people at the right time, whether they are subscribers, customers, prospects, or the public.
This role will enable multiple teams in Hopin:
- Sales team, to close more enterprise accounts, upsell, and increase conversions of our self-serve product.
- Support team, to reduce inbound emails and website chats by automating the distribution of educational resources and best practices.
- Customer Success, to inspire organizers to create more events by surfacing best practices, use cases, and community stories.
- Product, to collaborate and roll out product messaging, feature launches and automated feature adoption.
- Business ops, to clean and organize data flow throughout the business.
Hopin is at an inflection point of massive growth. We are looking for a savvy marketing professional to build out the marketing infrastructure needed to take Hopin to the next level. In the first few months, you will be deeply working with multiple teams, software (esp. Hubspot), Hopin user data, analytics, and email programs to set up targeted, automated campaigns and initiatives.
- Tighten our lead funnel with automated reminders, prompts, and targeted content.
- Manage daily hands-on work including email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- Set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns.
- Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to deliver operational needs
- Understand the framework of campaigns, lead routing, list uploads, and data management between sales and marketing systems.
- Proactively improve nurture strategy and tactics for operations excellence and ROI
- Own and contribute to the marketing tools and systems and how-to docs to better enable team members.
- Design and launch automated workflows, sequences, learning campaigns, integrated marketing launches, A/B tests
- Improve promotional emails performance; collect insights and share best practices across teams
- Manage and control the end-to-end email production: from content development, copywriting, brand and legal approvals, to production, QA, deployment and reporting
Example tasks within the first 90 days:
- Implement the user segments and email system for distributing the following content to our user base:
- Lead funnel reminders
- New user onboarding and education drip when a new organization is created
- Scale our feature updates content
- Distribute video tutorials
- Set up the Hopin newsletter
- Create the system for distributing blog posts and case studies
- Create day of and post-event upsell emails to customers
Your skills and experience
- A degree in marketing or other related analytical field
- 3-5 years of marketing automation experience, preferably SaaS experience
- Experience with PPC ad campaigns, Google Analytics, social ads, product tours, and email marketing
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO and marketplace operations
- Strong understanding of content creation tools, marketing automation, scheduling, reporting, and CRM integrations with Hubspot and Salesforce
- Experience with scheduling and managing multiple email campaigns and programs
- Super motivated, analytical, can-do attitude, problem solver and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player who can work cross-functionally across multiple departments.
- Passionate about technology, data, efficiency, and productivity
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.