Chief of Staff
Hopin began 2020 with a team of only 6, that has already grown to more than 70 in just a few months. Our all-remote team comes from more than 17 countries today and we hope twice as many soon.
We need a highly agile, unbelievably organized generalist to be the key support for the leadership team and CEO of a rapidly scaling company. You’ll play a key role in taking Hopin from today’s lead as the virtual event platform of choice to becoming the venue for events of any scale.
- Keep the leadership team organized, oriented, and communicating extremely well
- Spearhead complex, cross-company initiatives that are critical to the business or CEO yet have no clear owner, often because of their complexity
- Tackle special projects at the direction of the CEO and leadership team, which could be anything from model a new market to exploring an acquisition
- Communicate and disseminate executive team goals and initiatives throughout the organization.
- Steward OKR, budget, hiring, and other planning processes throughout the company.
- Document and present on a wide range of topics internally and externally. You can turn vague ideas into well-written policy that is shared with the company in a matter of days.
- Help us scale our culture of No Egos and Intensity with Flexibility
- Report directly to the founder-CEO and work closely with all members of our growing leadership team
- Incredible written communication skills and highly polished presentation skills. Has given board and C-level presentations as key part of a previous role.
- Calm in low-context, high-pressure situations of all sorts: If we threw you in front of a partner company’s CEO on 5 minutes notice, you wouldn’t break a sweat.
- Financial modeling fundamentals and ability to drill down into data from PivotTables to more complex BI software like Tableau
- Remote or highly distributed team experience highly desirable.
- Passion for events: No direct domain expertise required, but you must thrive on connecting people.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.