Hopin’s Product Marketing Manager will work closely with Hopin’s Product, Engineering, Sales and Head of Marketing to create the strategy, process, tools, and messaging that streamline product adoption among Hopin’s constituents, including customers, team members, and prospects.
Hopin is a product-driven company and the product has a marketing engine built-in. This role will unleash and empower the product to sell itself.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for defining user segments, communicating in Hopin’s Voice the benefits of features to those segments, and enabling conversion and adoption as easy as a few clicks and keystrokes.
Leveraging data and content, this role brings clarity, automation, and scalability to Hopin’s product-led growth plan.
- Work closely with engineering and marketing team to implement process improvements around Hopin’s release cycle
- Design and implement targeted product tours
- Launch internal and external product education initiatives
- Own product updates and translate release notes to enable sales, support, and success teams
- Define the messaging around how our teams talk about new features
- Guide and influence product positioning and messaging based on product differentiation
- Work closely with the product and engineering team to implement checkout flows, billing improvements, and self-serve purchasing features
- Set up sales enablement assets including industry playbooks, one pagers, interactive guides, etc.
- You are data-oriented. You know what data points to capture to measure success and you use data to make decisions in how you communicate with team members and to end users. You have the ability to translate mass amount of data into actionable insights, familiar with tools like Amplitude, SQL, Google Analytics, Excel wizard, Pendo, Walkme
- You are organized and savvy across wide-ranging digital platforms, including CRMs, email, CMSs, social, and in-product
- You are highly collaborative in how you work, across the Marketing team and with basically every team at Hopin
- You enjoy being a part of the beginning stages of a Product Launch and building strategies and initiatives at a global scale
Your skills and experience
- 6+ years of competitive intelligence, product marketing, or experience managing continuous releases in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Strong experience working with software developers and translating technical notes into accessible language
- Experience with early stage start-ups and building GTM strategies from the ground up
- Experience with SaaS product tours and product announcements
- Experience in digital marketing (AdWords, SEO, Retargeting...etc).
- Strong experience in using UX/UI design best practices.
- Fluency in English and confident communicating complex product challenges and UX/UI flows.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with creative, technical, and business stakeholders.
- Previous experience with a video platform and some kind of video tutorial making skills
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS.
- Optional: Experience in event management.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.