Senior IT Administrator
Hopin is seeking a Senior IT Administrator who is passionate about bringing the philosophies of DevOps and Infrastructure as Code to endpoint management. We are looking for someone with strong experience in automation to bootstrap a platform to support our rapidly growing global workforce.
We're excited to be working with someone who is highly motivated, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy to work with a remote team. We're currently more than 75 and growing.
Our organization is remote-first. We currently have staff in over a dozen countries. We operate around the clock and strive to support flexible hours and schedules but our primary business hours are London, UK time and your work schedule would be expected to accommodate.
- Design & build or buy endpoint management systems
- Work with teams to define and implement software standards
- Work with Security & Compliance to define, document and implement security management policies
- Manage a distributed fleet of MacOS and Windows laptops
- Build and maintain asset inventory systems
- Maintain secure systems and manage patch & upgrade schedules
- Build automation and self-service tools
- Collaborate effectively with other team members to find solutions to problems
- Work with Infrastructure & SRE teams to integrate with SaaS & Cloud systems
- 3+ years of experience working in commercial environment doing IT Administration
- Demonstrable experience learning new technologies on your own.
- Strong proficiency in scripting and programming languages (PowerShell, Bash, Python, Ruby)
- Experience managing remote systems
- Experience setting up fleet management (MDM, EMM)
- Good knowledge of version control
- Experience managing GSuite
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Great written and spoken English
- Able to work directly with business stakeholders - can articulate business needs and translate them into technology solutions
- Comfort with collaboration, reaching across teams, and focusing on business outcomes
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub
- Knowledge of Terraform and Chef/Puppet/Ansible
- Experience with enterprise logging solutions (ELK, Datadog, Splunk, etc)
Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
Laptop assigned, Mac or DELL XPS
800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.